Princeton Review AP U.S. Government & Politics Premium Prep, 2021
6 Practice Tests + Complete Content Review + Strategies & Techniques
The Princeton Review
PREMIUM PRACTICE FOR A PERFECT 5—WITH THE MOST PRACTICE ON THE MARKET!
Ace the 2021 AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam with this Premium version of The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide. Includes 6 full-length practice exams (more than any other major competitor), plus thorough content reviews, targeted test strategies, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Content review for all test topics, with a quick-reference glossary for the most important dates, cases, and information
• Updated to align with the latest College Board standards
• Access to handy study guides, printable resources, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools
Premium Practice for AP Excellence.
• 6 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 2 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Helpful comprehension drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Strategies for all multiple-choice question types